- While registering, pilots should put under comments their preferable callsign, example: ACV100
- When flying online, pilots should display good airmanship, fly in a realistic manner, and adhere and comply to the IVAO regulations
- Never argue with other pilots. If any problems arise, contact a member of staff
- Your real name is required on the application in order to join
- When flying online, you have to use your Air Croatia VA callsign (ex.ACV123)
- Please fly online within the IVAO network.
- When applying to join Air Croatia VA, you must adhere to company regulation and policy
- You have to be a member of IVAO
- Keep a civilized manner when communicating with other pilots. Do not argue.
- No spamming in the forum
- Posting inappropriate content is forbidden
- When flying with complex aircraft, please use a Cost Index of max. 40 in the FMC/MCDU.
- Every flight should land with an additional amount of fuel which should be available in case of emergency/diversion etc.
- ICAO prefix should be used. Air Croatia prefix is ACV
- In IVAO Flight plan, under remarks put CS/AIRCROATIA
- When flying, use your callsign as 'Air Croatia' (ex. 'AIRCROATIA 123')
- Excessive fuel consumption/Block remaining fuel is forbidden. Load fuels sustainably and accurately